hah- thats what people brag about. ooh i have friends, ooh she's my bestfriend! OOOH
well, screw friends. yeah screw em! why?
they say they'll be there for you. but they'll leave you.
you think they appreciate you? mine don't even give a fuck about me.
if you were on a plane and there's only one parachute, they'll jump down first leaving you behind!
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS NOW?
why am i telling you this?
well let me tell you why...
1) i have friends too. call em my besties, but when they leave...they hardly know me. just like today.
2) no one ever appreciates me. its always like that.
3) no one ever liked me. if they did, they would contact me to inform me bout stuff. i don't have to find it out for myself.
4) i was never happy. no one even cares.
5) there are some people who write in autograph books and they put emotional people under their hate-list. and then, they call me emo. if you hate me just say it!
6) i don't really care about people making fun of me. cause i will shrug it off the next minute. but if people who i call friends make fun of my looks, it hurts alot. and they don't only do it once. they do it alot of times.
7) sometimes, it would be nice to know certain secrets. i hate finding it out for myself.
SO WTH?!? THERE'S ALOT MORE TO WRITE BUT BASICALLY, IT'LL HURT ME MORE.
SOMETIMES I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS WILL CHANGE BUT MOSTLY, I WANT YOU GUYS TO REALISE THAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. BUT YOU PEOPLE WONT EVEN GIVE ME SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS A HUG. SO SCREW ALL OF YOU.
OHS AND YEAH. I DONT PEOPLE DON'T EVEN CONSIDER ME THEIR BESTFRIENDSALTHOUGH I'VE KNOWN THEM FOR YEARS. YEARS I TELL YOU!! AND THEY MAKE THE ONES WHO THEY MET FOR A WEEK THEIR BESTFRIENDS. WHAT WAS I ALL ALONG?
No comments:
Post a Comment