What is blushing?
To blush is to display redness in one's face, the term is usually used when the redness is often an emotional response. Most people blush when they're in love. :D
Chrystelle.
She showed me the pictures of Eli with his shirt unbuttoned and even though it was my 193830202th time looking at it, I blushed. Well, I didn't know if I blushed but I felt the heat running to my face and I was sweating. Or maybe it was the weather.
"deana, your face is red."
That was what Kelvin said.
XD
But enough about Eli. Today, I'm here to talk about my latest Korean crush
Jung Yong Hwa.
die. die. die.
I realised this hot dude has something in common with OMAMA.
Something huge.
HE IS IN LOVE WITH PLACEBO :D
die. die. die.
garh. I'm blushing again :)
omama and chrystelle.
i do not like the guy i showed you anymore.
liking him made me feel like a pedophile.
i got scared of myself.
woah.
No comments:
Post a Comment