Saturday, March 6, 2010

more t-girl whatthefuck.

sports day was awesome :)
so anyways. me, omama and revathi were sorta hanging out while the others were doing their relay.
and there's this group of maldivians behind us shouting hey t-girl. t-girl.
my natural reaction was to turn and see who was shouting that.
and they kept shouting. i kept turning. finally, i got irritated and told them to shut up or
i'll sue them.

next thing i know. this comment appeared on t-girl.

Anonymous said...

haha..sports day was fun...but hey u looked pissed off when we shouted ur name ??..lol..

Anonymous said...

hahaha... yess.. so true.. were u scared because u were gettn busted? =P lol

Anonymous said...

Your just a fat , guly , lifeless bitch. and yes, we WERE shouting ur name there at the stadium. what'r u gona do about it.. if i remember correctly u turned around and said something about SUING us?. LMAO. get a life

Anonymous said...

we know who you are t-girl...

Anonymous said...

yeah right the fat biatch ;D

Anonymous said...

oh let me correct u UGLY fat biatch ;D ur welcome

Anonymous said...

Why isnt t-girl updating??? Probably shes scared to update Because almost half of the school knows who t-girl isss.. haha... u scared ugly fat bitch..


But enough of the comments. Faishal told me that he thought I was t-girl when he first started reading about her.
WHATTHEFUCKMAN?

Faishal Schmich
Faishal Schmich
i know who it is,but i dont wanna blabber it out to anyone,i wanna have my own little game with the person ;) you'll see.
February 28 at 1:27pm ·
Seriously. I only found out about t-girl when I received the e-mail from jade.
and when Iven sent me the link. I decided to check the blog out.

I know, I'm fat and extremely ugly. But I would never in a million years bitch about my friends.
I care about them too much. Even though they try to space me out (esp the twins and sometimes jade) 'cause i ain't pretty or hot enough.
Anyways. Screw this shit.
I have mocks to care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment