yesterday was like the worst day of my sad, pathetic LIFE
shit stuff happens, making me hate my parents and friends. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere. All I seem to do is to stare at people at wonder if I mean anything to them. People don't seem to reply to my smses and comments. I just wanna die. My parents seem to favour only my brothers, sometimes, I wish I could murder them. My mom told me that she will beat me up if I screw up again, but I'll sue her. I daym will.
I can't wait to graduate and leave MALAYSIA. I can't wait to meet a special someone and I can't wait to have a baby. That's all I seem to care about. I wanna move to England and get a job. I can't wait to lose weight and be a model. I can't wait to go to college and drink shit. I can't wait for my books to get published and I can't wait to make new friends. I can't wait to be an actress and stuff like that. I can't wait to fit into a tankini and show it off. I'm a total loner and I just wanna die.
I don't seem to care about studies anymore. I took an hour to draw something nice and my mom told me it looked like shit. I hate my dad more than ever and, I hate Singapore. I'm jealous of everyone else who seems to have a life instead of complaining. I hate my life. Seriously, people these days are fucking bastards with no life. I think even my cousins hate me, cause we don't seem to keep in contact anymore. I hate everything. I just wanna die.
Maybe, I'm tired of everything. Maybe I should just go out and enjoy life. Maybe I should just sleep. After all I am tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment