What do you fear the most? Is it judgement day? Or is it death? People are scared of things. It's a part of life. But do you fear love?
You might say how can something so beautiful, so magical be feared? Well, what happens if the thing you love the most, rejects you? Or what happens if someone you care about ignores you? If love is everlasting, kiss me Captain Spock. But if love is immortal.. then burn me at stake. I love you my Captain...but, do you love me?
I'M ON A MISSION TO FIND LOVE. What do you think Captain?
I don't know what attracts me to a boy anymore. (I'm not saying i'm a lesbian. I love dudes!) But, I used to think that good looks will get you far...but now, I look at all the good looking guys around me and I feel the same. Yes I know most of the guys I crush on are attractive cause well most of them are movie stars. But then I figured it out. I am attracted to one's acting and poetic abilities. I love men who can act because I love to act. I want a man who can recite me the most boring poems in an extraordinary way. I love men. I love smart, TALENTED MEN!
No, I don't want a Romeo. I don't want Jack Dawson from Titanic..not even Skander Keynes. I want a CAPTAIN SPOCK. I want a man who will tell me that it won't snow cause of the cloud patterns although it is snowing. I want a man who will tell me that the plane won't crash because of the aerodynamics although we're crashing. I want Captain Spock!
Zachary Quinto only looks hot as Captain Spock. :)
Situation One
Captain Spock :- Red alert! Abort mission.
First officer [hehe] :- No captain. It's my life of the whole of mankind.
Captain Spock :- Well then, let the future of mankind be at stake.
*ahem* [first officer] :- Why captain?
Captain Spock :- (raises one eyebrow and kisses her softly) [whispers softly into her ears] Need I say more?
Situation two
Captain Kirk :- Spock. We need to abort the mother ship.
Captain Spock :- Negative Kirk. I'm not leaving without her.
Captain Kirk :- Listen to me Spock. It's her or your life.
Captain Spock :- Then, I'll go with her.
Captain Kirk :- Spock. ABORT THE SHIP NOW!
Captain Spock :- LISTEN KIRK. I WILL NOT LEAVE THE SHIP WITHOUT HER!
[Spock frantically looks for her...]
Her :- Spock.
Captain Spock :- [kisses her]
Her :- Spock. You have to leave the ship now. You're the last Vulcan. Without you, your species will be extinct.
Captain Spock :- Without you I will die.
GAAAH! I am such a geek :)
No comments:
Post a Comment