Thursday, October 1, 2009

How to say Hello.

I'm friggin bored. I'm only getting to use the computer because well, my mom wants me to upload a shitload of photos in her facebook. So anyways, I sorta feel like I'm in a drama series these days.

Title :- The Hills.

Characters and their Analysis :-

Omama - recently made enemies with a good friend.
Iven - recently made enemies with a good friend.
Jisoo - the starving, anorexic friend.
Faishal - the boy who tries to hard to be with someone he loves.
Jade - the girl who has relationship problems.
Fahmi - the boy who is confused with his relationship problems.
Nahla - the girl who is obsessed with a good-looking 'senior'.
Sonia - the girl who keeps secrets. And is secretly being liked by another girl.
Deana - the girl who couldn't say hello.

The characters know their own scripts. Viewers descretion is advised.




No comments:

Post a Comment