LOL. Hearing the swiss people talk remind me of that gay Ricola advertistment.
It's so weird. Everything here feels different. :P
Okayy so here's what I did in FRANCE :))
1) Go to the Eiffel Tower
2) Go to a huge mother fucking Louis Vuitton boutique :P
3) Go to the Arc Du triumph
4) Go to Notre-Dame :P Omg omg the stained glass in the cathedral is beautiful
5) Go to Galleries Lafayette (best place to look for hot jodoh. heads up jade and fahmi)
6) Hmm. Oh yeah. I went to disney land too :D
Recommended ride :- Aerosmith's rock and roll rollercoaster :D
Souveniours bought :- The pirates of the caribbean hat :P I look effing cool in it
Things I saw in FRANCE :P
JARED LETO LOOK-ALIKE AT THE EIFFEL TOWER TICKET BOOTH
smexayy..grr mew...woof..bark...oink oink....baaaa...mooo...cluck cluck :P
So, right now, I'm in Switzerland. I feel so mofo-ed here. *sigh* i miss you losers lahh :P
WHEN WILL I GO HOME???
I miss my chewbacca and my laptop and my phone and the HEAT..
Okayy.....
what was i going to sayy??
Oh yeah. I had the craziest mofo dream ever.
wait. scratch that thought.
Tonight, I am going 2 share a room with someone i dont even know.
talk about awkward!!
kk ciaoo people.
It's so weird. Everything here feels different. :P
Okayy so here's what I did in FRANCE :))
1) Go to the Eiffel Tower
2) Go to a huge mother fucking Louis Vuitton boutique :P
3) Go to the Arc Du triumph
4) Go to Notre-Dame :P Omg omg the stained glass in the cathedral is beautiful
5) Go to Galleries Lafayette (best place to look for hot jodoh. heads up jade and fahmi)
6) Hmm. Oh yeah. I went to disney land too :D
Recommended ride :- Aerosmith's rock and roll rollercoaster :D
Souveniours bought :- The pirates of the caribbean hat :P I look effing cool in it
Things I saw in FRANCE :P
JARED LETO LOOK-ALIKE AT THE EIFFEL TOWER TICKET BOOTH
smexayy..grr mew...woof..bark...oink oink....baaaa...mooo...cluck cluck :P
So, right now, I'm in Switzerland. I feel so mofo-ed here. *sigh* i miss you losers lahh :P
WHEN WILL I GO HOME???
I miss my chewbacca and my laptop and my phone and the HEAT..
Okayy.....
what was i going to sayy??
Oh yeah. I had the craziest mofo dream ever.
wait. scratch that thought.
Tonight, I am going 2 share a room with someone i dont even know.
talk about awkward!!
kk ciaoo people.
No comments:
Post a Comment