(to the tune of lose yourself by Eminem)
Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity.
To lose all this shit you're facing.
Does that mean, that your turning your back on us??
Jade, listen
i read your latest blog post, and to tell you the truth it hurt the most
i've known you for two years now, i know i'll miss you when you leave..
..but how, please tell me, how, will this move affect the shit that's been happening to you.
how, please tell me, how please tell me.
you can run but you can't hide. trust me this shit will happen even if you're blind.
you moving to damned australia. to be exact, damn perth.
but jade, listen up babe, that won't change a thing because shit always happens on earth.
I'm so mad that I won't make you leave that,
easy no, i won't have it, you know your whole back's here, but no
it don't matter any more cause oh
you went for an interview, your going to leave us you whore.
but you better capture this moment because Malaysia is such a bore
listen up, listen to me making music you oh no.
what have i said? forget it, it was a no show.
you only get one shot at this, do not miss your chance to blow.
this opportunity comes, once in a lifetime so go go. (x2)
my words are now escaping, from my mouth and your gaping.
this school is better, so go ahead take it.
go ahead to Mount Lawly and restore peace and order
since life here, has been boring, but maybe life in perth who knows, maybe you can be soaring
up high, or maybe even down the flooring
your going, going to blow us all off
with that lecture, you just heard, from that perth proff.
listen up, listen to me making music you oh no.
what have i said? forget it, it was a no show.
you only get one shot at this, do not miss your chance to blow.
this opportunity comes once in a lifetime, so go go (x2)
No more games, I'm going to tell you that you've changed.
Why should I care if you leave, when your with your new posse, since i'm deranged.
I was playing in the beginning, now my mood all changed.
I've been bullied, cussed and spit at, but do you see me running off no you don't you cat.
i kept my head up high, and those insults flew by, but still, i didn't die.
best believe someone else, cause i won't admit that i cry.
Fact is, I can't let you go.
Not yet, but no, you must go.
You have to go.
Leave everything behind and start a new life.
Because truth is I would do that, if I rolled the dice.
And these times are so hard, they're getting even harder.
trying to study to make my life better.
But, look at me, I'm stuck in the middle of being a girl and a future prima donna.
Drama with you and school, screaming on and on.
Too much for you to stay on one spot.
Another day for monotony, has gotten to a point.
your like a snail, gotta formulate a plot or you'll end up in the tub, with a shot.
to your heart, since success left you, your only option now is failure, he's all you got.
Jade, I love you, but this anger gotta go, somewhere,
hope you know that i'm not being a bitch, i'm just being fair.
so here you go, that was my shot.
i'm waiting for your reply in your blogspot.
listen up, listen to me making music you oh no.
what have i said? forget it, it was a no show.
you only get one shot at this, do not miss your chance to blow.
this opportunity comes once in a lifetime, so go go (x2)
that was long. shit. my head hurts so bad.
it's 6 and i haven't slept yet.
so ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment