The worst week of my life. Starting from day one.
Monday:- I learned the truth about a certain someone. I thought I could call you a friend but this is the way you act behind my back. And it hurts. It hurts to know that someone you trust can betray you in less than a second. Fucking hell
Tuesday:- The twins pissed me off by coming super extra late to the van. And whats worse is that Miss Sami couldn't shut up during chemistry class. Stop comparing us you filthy whore.
Wednesday:- Parents keep pissing me off. I'm just crossing the days off... can't wait for Jisoo's party. Parents say I can go but must come home before 3 or 4 am. I agree. Then idiotic little pest #1 irritated me for the whole day.
Thursday:- Went to fucked up FRIM. I hate it. I hate forests. I hate canopy walks. I hate hate hate everything. Was exhausted.
Friday:- Jisoo's bday to look forward to. But found out later that night, I couldn't go because of certain reasons. WOW. Thanks parents. The day Micheal Jackson died. He shudnt go. His too young.
Saturday:- Changed trainer. things can't get any better.
Sunday:- ???????
I miss him like hell (:
No comments:
Post a Comment