Sunday, June 21, 2009

worlds apart.

Daniel when I first saw you
I knew that you had
A flame in your heart
And under under our blue skies
Marble movie skies
I found a home in your eyes
We’ll never be apart


What leads to love? When I first saw you, we talked. and that led to joking. joking led to laughing. laughing led to hitting. hitting led to touching. touching led to holding hands. holding hands led to hugging. and hugging led to kissing. faishal was right all along. a kiss is magical. once u experienced it, there's no turning back.

when the fires came
The smell of cinders and rain
Perfumed almost everything
We laughed and laughed and laughed
And in the golden blue
Cryin’ took me to the darkest place
And you have set fire to my heart


we know we like each other. but, there's no way we can be together. we are always and forever apart. yet together. T.T

I will always love you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment