
*sigh* I don't know why but today, I'm feeling extremely emotional. Maybe it's the weather. It's been very rainy and gloomy lately. This kind of weather will always make me feel like crying for without a reason.
Ah yes. I changed my blog layout. Idk why. I just felt like changing it. And this layout is also better than the previous one. Err..what else to say? Oh yeah. I want him to be mine. HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. It's hard to get over a guy like him. Shit. He is older. Fuck. I don't really know him. Shoot. She'll kill me if she finds out. No one must know about this weird crush.
*sigh* It's so weird. It's like I like him more than I love Jared Leto. Haha. That's so so so so so so so so so so hard to believe. It's like as if Jade goes up to you and randomly says she loves *ahem*(name not mentioned, so hearts won't be broken) more than she loves Dougie. Now that is super hard to believe. Or when Faishal goes up to you suddenly and says he loves someone else more than he loves Athira. Now that is fucking hard to believe.
*sigh* I wish I was pretty enough for you.
♥ If only you knew how much I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment