Lol. I'm bored so I'm going to rap about the things that happened today.
Rap:- Today, I woke up at eleven thirty.
I saw a bee
Up the tree.
And then Fahmi danced with me.
And Faishal went off to pee.
I went to the gym
Not for the exercise, but just to look at him :) <---not faishal.
Then drank iced tea
I was so happy, cause the straws were free.
Faishal was eating rice.
And it looked nice.
The orange juice was sour
And the noodles were made out of flour.
I saw a cat
And it looked at the rat.
I had a stomach ache and I remember that...
Last week i saw a film,
As i recall it was a horror film
And I fart in my pants.. (joking)
Then I opened the window and a breeze rolls in
And I fart in my pants.
I ate a peanut and ...
I fart in my pants.
<3 thelonelyisland(:
No comments:
Post a Comment