Okay I bet Omama is the only one who is keen on reading this.
Well, yes, I'm going to talk about Charles Darwin today and his descendent.
I'm also going to talk about Thomas Howard, the fourth duke of Norfolk (uncle to both Anne Boleyn, George Boleyn, Mary Boleyn and Catherine Howard.)
For those losers who don't pay attention to their history lesson, I made these simple tips for you.
1- Anne Boleyn is the second wife to King Henry the VIII. She is the infamous mother of Queen Elizabeth. She was beheaded for high treason and also incest.
2- Mary Boleyn is the mistress to King Henry the VIII.
3- Catherine Howard is the fifth wife to King Henry the VIII.
Well, I think this news may shock some of you, but major hottie Skander Keynes is the descendant of Charles Darwin and all those people up there. (that I mentioned) Keynes is also the great-great nephew of the economist John Maynard Keynes and the nephew of the historian and Cambridge professor Simon Keynes. He is also related to the poet Ruth Padel and, through his ancestral connection to the Wedgwood family, to socialist politician Tony Benn. Through his great-grandmother, Hester Adrian, Baroness Adrian – the wife of Nobel Prize laureate Edgar Adrian, 1st Baron Adrian – he is also related to the Scottish philosopher David Hume.
How cool is that? Skander Keynes came from a family of smart people. OOH. And he is currently studying Biology, Chemistry, Maths, A-maths and History. I study those too (: well, i quit A-maths and I study history online. But still (:
GAGAGA. I lost my point. So heads up girls (:
No comments:
Post a Comment