Sunday, July 26, 2009

I know what you did on the last day of school..

Last day last day Last DAY OF SCHOOL WAS SOOO FUN (: It was all unexpected and very surprising, it felt like watching a thrilling ghost movie in the cinema...

FIRSTLY :-
We went swimming. Well, actually I was the first person to get pushed into the pool lah *I'll keep that in mind Omama* So well after that, everyone, 'cept for omama went swimming. And we swam with our school clothes on! I know, I know. Quite Lame.

SECONDLY :-
We went all the way to Ikea, to eat meatballs. So all the girls were like dressed with Jade's clothes. And I practically make heads turn with my skater chick look. *I think* So all of us bought 10 piece meatballs and after the first five pieces, the girls could'nt continue. Too full...

THIRDLY :-
Jade decided to go to a movie. So all of us bought tickets to see Harry Potter, but the cranberry jam from the meatballs and the voices of hot BRITISH men, made me super uber high. Until Faishal threatened me to shut up or he'll humiliate me on facebook. Whatever lah Faishal, but seriously me and Fahmi couldn't stop laughing because the dude behind us was practically crying at every sad scene and the part when Harry was acting retarded just made me laugh like crazy.

So that was my last day of school. How was yours?


TOM FELTON SINGS! HE'S BRITISH ACCENT IS SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment