Hahaha (: ohkays this blog post is related to love, admiration and younger men (: Don't like it?? Then, don't read ;D
Firstly I have to ask you losers a question, "WHY YOUNGER MEN?"
The thing is that, these days, it is the younger men who are sweeter, adorable and they're hotter! Hotter! Gaah (:
Ohkays so well, Jade has her matthew, and me and jisoo are practically hyperventilating over Prince Micheal the First! *Insert scream here* Watch out everyone... the boys born in 1997 are about to make you DROOOL ;D And haha Jade, no I don't think it's wrong if we date boys err I mean men who are younger. It's the 21st century. HAHA, if we were living in the 17th century/victorian era...dating a younger men would be considered wrong and you could be hanged! IN PUBLIC! *tsk* *tsk*
So everyone, let's wait for a few more years...*prolly around 4?* then we can feast on our oblivious prey! *slurrpp*
HAHA. Oh since today, I got nothing to do, I decided to make myself a list of careers
Lo and behold!
1) An author.
2) A scriptwriter
3) A baker
4) A singer
5) A lawyer
6) A CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATOR-NATOR
7) Victoria's secret model.
HAha. I know numbers 4 and 7 are so unrealistic. Besides, I suck eggs in singing and not beautiful or mat-salleh ish enuff for Victoria. Sad
No comments:
Post a Comment