Okay okay...now all my friends know that I'm an easy sucker for cute men and that I call them my one true love. Well, actually I call everything I like my one true love. But recently, I started wondering.... WHAT THE FUCK IS LOVE?
So I went on google and these are some of the "meanings" of love :-
"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." - Karen Sunde
SOOO, I'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE YET...THAT MEANS I'VE NEVER SEEN HEAVEN BEFORE ISIT?
"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE, HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPY?
Faishal once told me that love is magical. But that's what everyone says. What's so magical about love? What makes love magical? What the hell is magic anyway??
My defination of love, when there's love, there will always be pain.. Just look at what happened to Romeo and Juliet, Jack and Rose, Landon and Jamie..
They all end up dying.
If they say love is blind, THEN WHY HASN'T ANYONE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ME YET?
No comments:
Post a Comment